Monday, May 19, 2008

Why am I a pessimist

As you read it, it isn't a question, but it signifies an answer resulting from a number of examples and a number of successful experiments. Dont know exactly when it has began, but definitely began only after a joined IIIT. Anything which was positively thought resulted only to become worst or in the worst case not as it was thought.

Only the negatively thought cases happened to be positive in about 60%. One main observation made from this is the number of ways a job can be done. My way of living has completely become pessimistic at present. I feel my success is in being on the negative side. But the complexity factor is the number of ways a job can be done. I need to think of all the worst possibles cases so as to avoid them to achieve success. Its now that I realize the difficulty of the life of a pessimist.

Let we follow it with a few cases which will be added regularly.

No comments: