Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Failures are the stepping stones to success

"Failures are the stepping stones to success". This proverb is very famous due to the motivation it provides and also with the number of instances as evidence. But is this always true? My explaination to this depends on the character of the person who fails especially repeatedly. Its truth depends on ones motivation after he fails. If he looses confidence in himself after a failures or a few failures, then this proverb has no influence on that person. But if he wants to taste success no matter how many failures come in the way, he is the person on whom the proverb has a great influence on. I feel that is the verity.
I am one of the many who are highly influenced by this proverb. The reason is simply, repeated failures. Even this proverb became my famous saying due to my repeated failures. I done know the origin of this proverb but I sometimes feel it was said for me.

Once if a turn back in life from the time when I first realised the world till this very minute, I see a number of failures and also a few number of success. Initially I haven't realised the theme of the proverb and used to get disappointed with the failures. But as time went on I made it a habit of motivation myself after every failure. Infact the truth is I started it as that was the only solution I have to tackle the repeated failures. As a result I have achieved success at some points a number of times, even though the failures outnumbered the number of successes. And as time went on and on every thing changes. Even I have changed. I cannot emphasize on what changed in me, but I have changed drastically. In the past the proverb was a part of my life, but now it is only being a proverb. I never remember going through a bad situation in the past like the present. I am not being motivated myself as I was motivated in the past. Once I want to remember my past and make a strong note of how I achieved success even in the heart of a number of failures. Though I am running through hard times I only want to step up without loosing confidence in myself.

No comments: