Having traveled several countries till date, I obviously have many interpretations to make. Have been trying to make a note and I better do make one by the time I loose track of it. Following are the list of all the countries visited till date.
1. USA
2. Thailand
3. Cambodia
4. Canada
5. Hong Kong
6. Mexico
7. South Korea
8. France
9. Netherlands
10. Germany
11. Czech republic
12. Hungary
13. Italy
14. Vatican city
15. Australia
a. Beautiful city: Prague (Czech republic)
b. Busiest city: Hong Kong
c. Expensive country: Australia
d. Cheapest country: Cambodia
e. Country with tall people: Australia (Netherlands is almost close)
f. Country with beautiful women: France, Czech, Australia, Canada (cannot differentiate much)
g. Country with least phone usage: Australia
h. Country with most phone usage: South Korea
i. Country with most partying: Australia
j. Country with a lot of wood: Australia
k. Country with lot of bargaining: Thailand
l. Country with the best infrastructure: Hong kong
m. Most creative Country: South Korea (though Australia was identified to be http://www.businessinsider.com.au/australia-is-the-most-creative-country-in-the-world-2015-7, but I prefer S. Korea)
All this is according to my observation and perception by only considering the countries I have traveled in. Will be updating this as I keep traveling.

No comments:
Post a Comment