Thursday, November 10, 2005

PAST MEMORIES

I couldn't remain without remembering my past .When ever i come through certain circumstances relating to my past i once again remember my past.

It is with full of happiness and sadness.Few good years have passed ,dont know whether the coming years are filled with happiness or not.But i hope so

This blog is mainly for myself so that i can remember my past when ever i read.
I can remember all my good experiences and worst experiences.

Xth class

School:Shiva Shivani Public School
Place:Hyderabad

This is my second best year so far that i feel in my life.
Filled with a lot of excitment the year has started.I have very good friends in the school.I have even joined Matrushri ,a coaching centre for IIT Foundation.I even joined a tuition near my home.My school timing are from 9.30-3.15.All saturdays,sundays are holidays for our school.But only for the tenth class students we have a special class on alternative saturdays.My school is 16 kms from my house .I used to go to school by bus .I would take 25-30 minutes to reach my school
Our school has very good facilities for sports .We had 2 grounds ,1 assembly ground,the second football ground which is as big as an international football ground.There are even 4 volleyball courts and a basketball court.The football ground is surrounded by a big track.
We use to have sports period 4 days a week.We used to play football most of the time.We used to have a real fun while playing football.
I used to the institute by bus.The travelling took around 1 hour from my house.We use to have a lot of fun in the institute mainly due to my friend abhishek also of my school.He always wants entertainment.His jokes in the class were also very entretaining.
Coming to the point of tuition it is at another entertaing field.

Overall my tenth class is the 3rd best year so far.

INTER-1st year

This is my best year so far.
I joined in Sri Chaitanya Junior Kalasala.1st day of the college was on my birthday 13th June of 2002 .Along with me only 2 of my friends from my school joined here.By surprise I met another friend who is 2 years senior to me in school.Now both of us r studying in the same class.
He is a very talented guy,though he lost 2 years due to some health problem.He was very active in the class.We use to sit together in the last bench of the class along with our other friend rajashekar.Also the bench use to be in the middle.All three of us had our houses nearby .We really had a very great time.
But unfortunately Rajashekar left the college after the 1st year leaving behind all the memories as dreams.

Finally my best year has come to an end.

INTER-2nd year

This is my second best best year along with the year of my tenth.

*The most important point of this year is that it is an inspiring year of my life .It can also be inspiring even to others.*

This year started very badly.My marks in the exams were very low.And to this negative point I felt ill with fever for 3 days and a lot of leg pain in the next 4 days.The period of time is 22-28 July 2003.I didn't go to the college in that period.It is the first time I took such a long break.

*I never forget the two days 26 & 27 JULY 2003 which are SATURDAY and SUNDAY respectively.
They are the worst days of my life untill now.Only God knows the pain I felt in those days.It cannot be told in words.*

I didn't loose my courage .I remember very well the words which came into my mind at that time.They are "NEVER LOOSE CONFIDENCE,NEVER GIVE UP THOUGH U LOOSE,NEVER LOOSE COURAGE,KEEP HELPING YOURSELF AND GOD WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU"

As I always had a lack of friends I had no one to encourage me.Neither of my parents are highly educated.They just completed their degree with an average mark.

My mother loves me a lot.She looks after me a lot.She has a lot of confidence on me.She doesn't force me to study as she knows that I am well grown to know my responsibilities.I often come late from college and my mother keeps all the fruits ready for me .She knew that I do not bother about eating.She forces me to eat and she does anything for me.She is one of the greatest mothers in the world.I love my mother a lot.

My father too loves me a lot but he is not visible.He doesn't have patience.He used to give me Rs.10 daily to eat puff's .He daily told me to avoid food in the streets like pani-puri,cutlet,etc which I love a lot.From this year I started doing nightouts .But my father use to tell me to sleep early.He cares a lot about my health.My mother never interupted me in the matter of studeis.

The rest of the year went well.I most often used to be in top 5 of the class.
My target was to get a seat in JNTU.A worked hard a lot .At an average I worked for a minimum of 6 hours a day at house.
I wrote a lot of tests,and got a lot of experience .I got a good rank in Model Eamcet as well.It increased my confidence a lot.
The day of Eamcet exam has come .It is 7th of May.Though it was the first entrance exam of my life ,I was not tenced .I had confidence in my self.But my exam was not that success.I left 7 bits due to lack of time.I thought that the remaining part went well.
In the evening all our friends meet.Then we discussed about the paper and most of the answers to the questions they asked me very proved to be wrong.I was very disappointed.The key of the paper is to be released after a week.
We had AIEEE on 19th of that month so we still need to come to the college till then.I was least interested on AIEEE.I didn't know any thing about it,i.e the colleges or institutes associated with it.I didn't prepare for in at all.The next 10 days we play cricket daily in JNTU and watched a lot of movies.I prepared for AIEEE only on the last day ,i.e 18th.

After a week the key of Eamcet -2005 was released and to my surprise I found that almost all the answer were correct except the once which I discuessed with my friends a week ago.I was very happy .I excepted to get 136/160 according to the key.
I was still not tensed for my AIEEE as I am least interested.The exam is for 5 hours with a 1 hour break in between.The first exam is Physics+Chemistry .I was very weak in Chemistry .I did well in Physics and I was satisfied with my performance in Physics+Chemistry.But there was a lot of time lack for my maths exam .I left out 20 questions unattempted(didn't even try to solve).Maths was my best subject from my childhood.I loved it a lot and it helped me a lot in various situations.

I along with my Family went to Tirupati on 22nd.We returned back on the 27th which is also the date of the release of the eamcet results.That was one of my best moments of my life.I got a good rank of 307.I praid to GOD for helping me to reach my target.

Then I found that there are a lot of great colleges like IIIT under AIEEE.But it was too late .I didn't have that confidence as I thought it was an all India exam and that my Maths paper didn't go well.

When the results were released I was surprised .I got a good rank of 2107.When I saw the marks that almost all questions that I attempted in maths were correct.And that I scored a good percent in Physics as well.
From this I learned that "What even we do ,we must do it perfectly but do not think to do more and more".

Then I enquired a lot about the colleges.I am very close to get a seat in IIIT by the statistics of the previous year .I was very tensed an this moment.And after the secound day of the counciling I got a seat in IIIT.I was very happy.

No comments: