I just want to emphasize on 3 different characters who followed 3 different ideologies. The characters I choice are our father of nation Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh and Subash Chandra Bose.
Gandhiji followed the path of ahimsa,non-violence. He never wanted any blood to be shed in the process of freedom fighting. Bose on the contrary side wanted freedom even at the cost. His speech saying "Comrades, give me blood, I promise you freedom" is the one which signifies it the most. Coming to Bhagat Singh who was considered as the greatest Indian of all time, is not in face of violence nor in ahimsa. He wants to enlighten people to fight for their freedom. In the process he bombed the Assembly and also made sure no one is injured. He performed fasting for about 60 days in prison. But he was a murderer who killed a police officer on the revenge of killing Lala Lajpat Rai.
So India has different types of people, all of them great in their own aspects. Though the three followed different paths, their goal is the same,which is FREEDOM. They fought in different ways and though Gandhi's non-violence sustained till the very end to win us the freedom, the contributions from the great Bhagat Singh and Subash Chandra Bose are never to be forgotten even till the end of the world. You may never see such legends who would give away their life for the country.
PS: I have only emphasized on what I have heard and read. All that I know may not be correct. Only the people who experienced the older times might be knowing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment