4days back, to be clear, on 15th July 2008, I have made a visit to New Bowenpally, the place where I lived with my family for over 14 years, before a major catastrophe, I have even faced, overtook me before my changing my life to an ample extent, making me a ambitious person, in search of a true meaning of life and pleasure. But this post is not about my desire or the meaning of life but to an extinct its about pleasure. This is all about my journey into the past, esp 6 years back when I am still schooling completing my 10th standard.
That year 2001-02 was the best year so far in my life and I fear there wont be any other year in the future which is as good as that. I use to attend school,tuition near home and IIT foundation at Nallakunta. I had great fun at all the 3 places. That was the year when I worked hard and enjoyed the best. My schedule was all packed up for the week. Left for school at 8:30 am, got back at 4:00 pm. Went to tuition at 5, got back at 8 and the schedule continues. On saturday I had a class from 5 pm to 8 pm for IIT foundation and on sunday from 7 am to 12:30 pm. The schedule was all packed up, but I was never tired as I got much refreshed with the enjoyment.
Now how does this link with my visit 4 days back. I made that visit after about 1 year. I went to the temple and spent about 45 mins there and then went to meet my tuition friends. I was so excited as I haven't met them in my previous 6 years. I had some talk with them for about an hour and finally started back for IIIT. I really had a sad feeling when I was leaving. I remembered all the moments when I stayed at Bowenpally. I really want to go back in time and enjoy the pleasure of those days again. While leaving, I was walking with my head down, looking at the ground where I once walked, where I once roamed. Now what I can do is remember those pleasant days and try to make the coming days as pleasant as they. What has changed is only the time. I have an example before me and should set up another example for the future. View the future as a Journey into the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment