On this Martyr's day I just want to remind myself the heroics of our father of nation, the sufferings he has beard, the sacrifices he has made and the difficulties he has faced during the struggle for freedom. He might not be considered as the best freedom fighter, but you can consider him as one of the best Indians. He might have made our Independence late, but what signifies him in not his hand in our freedom, but his selfless policies. All his policies always led to peace and never seen any sufferings. He is a kind of person who knew life is the most precious thing in the world. Freedom comes only after life. His theory of non-violence can never be forgotten by a true Indian.
Finally I want to remember this Martyr's day which is remembered on the occation of the death of our father of nation and want to praise other freedom fighters, especially Bagat Singh for the contributions they have made. May their sould rest in peace and I hope the causes for which they fought will never be lost and forgotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment