Here I just want to confess a few things which I should have but never wanted to.
My pessimism, insane feelings, sarcastic accuses, sinful events and a lot. As they say death comes as the end, it came true. Finally the result was death, which was without any use, it is just an eye opener, leaving only the past memories. The only memories I remember are all the sinful events I have commited, but its too late to confess legally to make ones happy as their is no excuse now.
Even this confession took me a lot of time than I expected. The reason is just laziness and dont even think of any other excuse. Anyway its a good day to confess all the sinful deeds. A better day will never come as it doesn't exist. This is the unforgettable day of my life.
I have lived for so many years and if the nature permits, I have a lot more to experience. For that much time I need to express my depression and loniness for
my experience in these many years I lived. Still I am the 2nd ranked person to feel such sorrow. My sad plight increases much more due to my increased responsibilities keeping in view of the 1st ranked person. My life has gotten so valuable not for me but for the 1st ranked person.
What I do and what I achieve in the future is very important for my short family. I always have a habit of dreaming big. May be this is a habit the nature hates. It just cursed me saying what ever I think would never happen[This does not include silly things]. In the process I became a pessimist and started to gain with it to some extent. But sincerely speaking, I could feel the fruitfulness of optimism, it is so beautiful. It is a reason for me still thinking positively in some cases. Now what I want is to find a way to remore the curse. There must be some solution. Its just that I dont know the way.
What I want here is to confess the wrong things I have done. I haven't done it when I had the chance, but now I dont have a chance and I will never ever have it. I need to be guilty throughout my life and at the same time I have a lot of responsibilities to fulfill. My happiness doesn't matter in the future. What only matters is the happiness of my short family.
Where ever the souls of my beloved ones are, I just wanted to accept my apology. I will never knew if my apology is reached or not, but I only hope for the best. I am never excused for my sins as there are no one to excuse. I also want to apologize for not fulfilling the last wish. Finally may your souls rest in peace. Hope I dream of the old, beautiful and lovely days we had. Though I haven't spend much time in your last days I knew your heart.
Even though it is late I am happy to confess on this most rememberable day. The day coming after 6 more days will be another day I would never forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment