Thursday, October 08, 2015

Blogging restarted

Good thing I started blogging again. The reason I started blogging initially is to put in my taught's on various aspects both personal and social which will help me judge myself in the future and in the present it will bring in some unknown satisfaction at the same time its like a knowledge sharing. Yes, I can easily sense this. Blogging after 5-6 years and reading my past posts, I can differentiate my thinking pattern then and now. How I use to think then and now and also its like a dairy remembering the past events. The main thing I remember is reading the Hindu for almost 1-1.5 hrs on all aspects from politics, economy to external affairs and of-course sports. Those were the good times and waiting for the best times yet to come.

I guess this would also be helpful more people like my kids. We never know the future anyway .. its mystery. But for now I found it very valuable.

No comments: