Thursday, October 22, 2015

My first own house

Till this date I have always stayed in a rented house and its always a dream to own a house. Ofcourse this brings a lot of excitement as I bought a new house and that too in a very good gated community. The only concern is the duration to occupy which is about 1.5 years from now, but that's ok as I am more convenient staying with friends till the time I am a Bachelor. That gives me more time and more memories to remember in the future.

I am not sure if this is madness, but owning a house has been running all through my mind from the past couple of weeks. I have already started shopping for the house and the things I bought in Australia are even more exciting and may be crazy. Looks like where ever I go, a thread in my mind is running continuously thinking of what I can get for the house.

Going back 4 years when I was consistently prompted by my family to buy a house, I was reluctant with multiple reasons. Firstly I want to live with friends and secondly, I couldn't find the right house in the right place. I only hope this excitement will continue when I occupy my house and enjoy it. Lets see how would my state of mind be at that time, capturing in my state of mind presently in these words. HOME SWEET HOME.

No comments: