Have been taking interviews regularly these days. The problem is not only to find the perfect employee to match the job, but he/she should also be a good problem solver, person with enthusiasm and importantly a good thinker. It's fine not to have few qualities, but certain things like being smart is a must. I realized finding the right talent is not that simple. Just to remind myself fortunately or unfortunately, I have given only one interview till date and the first one got me the job and I haven't changed it till date.
I feel this will also help me to perceive and prepare to get the required guys for my own venture why I am very eager to start.
I feel this will also help me to perceive and prepare to get the required guys for my own venture why I am very eager to start.

No comments:
Post a Comment